Summer Camps Scholarships
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Youth ages 5-15 years
- Applicants must live in San Jose or Campbell.
- Applicant’s household must have an income equal to or less than 250% of the current California Poverty Level. Flexible on awarding scholarships so please contact directly if you are experiencing financial hardship or you are a single parent.
- Applicants that are performing at high athletic level and are top ranked locally/nationally. Provide proof of tournament results or ranking.
- Support the development and well-being of underserved youth
- Develop and sustain long-term collaborations and relationships with sports organizations and agencies
- Report impactful sports benefits, issues, developments, and stories
- Recognize exceptional individuals and organizations
- Provide opportunities to mentor youth worldwide
- Travel Assistance (give kids chance to travel to tournaments on national or international level)
- Offer free Academic Tutoring
- Offer free Tennis beginners classes
- Offer free sports classes
- College scholarships for athletes (help with recruiting and videos, making introductions to college coaches)