Organization that supports educational and sports projects for youth in need
Summer Camps Scholarships
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Youth ages 5-15yrs
- Applicants must live in San Jose.
- Applicant’s household must have an income equal to or less than 250% of thecurrent federal poverty level, as determined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Federal Poverty Guidelines 2022. (click link to view table)
- Applicants that are performing at high athletic level and are top ranked locally/nationally. Provide proof of tournament results or ranking.
- Support the development and well-being of underserved youth
- Develop and sustain long-term collaborations and relationships with sports organizations and agencies
- Report impactful sports benefits, issues, developments, and stories
- Recognize exceptional individuals and organizations
- Provide opportunities to mentor youth worldwide
- Travel Assistance (give kids chance to travel to tournaments on national or international level)
- Offer free Academic Tutoring
- Offer free Tennis beginners classes
- Offer free sports classes
- College scholarships for athletes (help with recruiting and videos, making introductions to college coaches)